Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys Description
The Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys help you develop and test your Windows Mobile applications. N.B. These Power Toys are NOT supported.
The Power Toys include:
* Emulator ActiveSync Connection Tool - Allows Activesync to Connect to your Emulator session from Visual Studio .NET 2003.
* ActiveSync Remote Display - Display Pocket PC applications on your desktop or laptop without needing any device side configuration.
* CECopy - Command line tool for copying files to the device currently connected to desktop ActiveSync.
* Convert PPC DAT to SP XML - Command line tool for generating Smartphone CABWizSP XML docs from existing Pocket PC CAB files.
* Hopper - User input stress simulator.
* JShell - UI version of the Platform Builder Target Control Window.
* PPC Command Shell - Command shell for the Pocket PC 2003 device.
* RAPI Debug - Displays detailed information about currently running processes.
* RAPI Start - Command line tool to remotely start an application on your Pocket PC from your desktop.
* TypeIt - Send characters/strings to the Smartphone 2003 Emulator via ActiveSync.
Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys Screenshots
Screenshots are not available currently.
What's New in Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys 1.0
Release notes are not available currently.
Windows Mobile Developer Power Toys Requirements
No additional system requirements.